(1) Rodney R. in New Jersey: I love your newsletter/email blog! It’s the best: great variety, pics, jokes, links, and human interest.
(2) Savannah H. in Pennsylvania: We saw the Artist yesterday. We both loved it. It is really a love story about loss and renewal. It was a bit too long, which is usually the case with movies. I also found it to be funny and laughed out loud at times. It may not be for everyone. But I liked the simplicity and sweetness of it. There is one scene in particular where the woman is nuzzling with a coat that is especially lovely. If you see it, you will know what I men.
(3) Michael U. in Pennsylvania: Today we saw the Sherlock Holmes flicl at the theater, and it was gr8!
(4) Tom H. in North Carolina: DIY Lego Lunchbox
(5) Andy L. in Pennsylvania: Sweet potato casserole
• 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 12 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 cup melted butter
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup flour
• 1/3 cup melted butter
• 1 cup chopped pecans
Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish. Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and browned.
Serves 6 to 8.
1. Bake yams for 2 hours @ 350 deg.
2. Mix topping dry goods first than add butter. Mixes more evenly.
(6) Sandy B. in Pennsylvania: Yes, you ARE blessed to be living where you live. You picked the most perfect place for the two of you and it shows. You have never looked better!
(7) Delores C. in Pennsylvania: Thanks for sharing. I really like the view from your house. [See BLAINESWORLD #799.]