(1) Vilasi V. in NJ: Happy Anniversary Cynthia and Blaine!
I have another thing to thank Cynthia for…introduction to you and the newsletter.
I love all your missives and its reflection of your curious and thoughtful engagement with the world.
You are the kind stranger all of us should meet in life, at least once.
I am glad we are acquainted.
You are one of the coolest people I know.
May you both go from strength to strength.
(2) Barbara F. in PA: Exactly what do you do with this [computer tip in BLAINESWORLD 825]?
Scott T. in NC: Windows Seven users, I followed some of these tips and I’m here to tell you, my pc is kicking some serious bootie. This is some good info if you’re noticing your machine slowing down.
Note: I then asked Scott if there was similar information for Windows XP, and he graciously found me this link:
For Windows XP:
Answer: If you’re a Windows user, check out either of the above links–depending on what operating system you are using–for some great tips to make your computer run both better and quicker.
(3) Pat H. in PA: Is Vinnie’s a chain restuarant? There are a few restaurants up here called Vinne Ts…. Same one?
Answer: Alas, that’s not the case. Vinnie’s is an independent restaurant just in the Asheville. When in the mood for great Italian food, it is the place to go. For more information, please click:
(4) Donna G. in NJ: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! The both of you are like teenagers……..it’s soooo sweet!! Puts a smile on my face.
(5) Pat A. in PA: An exceptionally fun BW, Blaine! Happy Anniversary to you & Cynthia!
(6) Linda S. in NJ: Love the new header. In fact, I got the new newsletter before I got the explanation. Interesting.
Their place is beautiful, they were warm & welcoming, and the breakfasts were wonderful! (and they catered to dietary restrictions!) I would highly recommend their inn!!