Section 2, part 2
(1) Carol S. in FL: I love your newsletters. I wonder how you find the time to do all that you do. You are truly Blessed.
Response: Very nice of you, Carol, to say so. As for finding the time to do stuff, I don’t tend to sleep that much. And I am continually grateful to both being and feeling blessed.
(2) Joe D. in NY: Took a tour of the Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chco, CA. They are expanding their operation to Asheville, NC. Another reason to have guests.
(3) Rod R. in NJ (in response to a question I raised about Google+): Its Facebook’s competitor, and if you use Google products, like I do–gmail, blogger etc, its easier to connect them and friends together inside those apps, that’s all. Plus it’s Google, so it will get big most likely. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
(4) Zuzu W. in NC: Hear some live Pipapelli here, on one of the broadcast outlets carrying our songs on the air! Of course, we have to thank Ray Brown for playing our new CD first, and helping promote us. But this is pretty cool if you want to devote some time to listening to it.
(5) Steve T. in NC: Magician you need to know about–Peter Samelson
Watch his clips – he’s (was I guess at this point) the go to guy for theatrical magic. I love his magic.
(6) Susan Gambrell Reinhardt in NC: