Section 2, part 2
(1) Nancy W. in NC: Really good article on Brittinay Maynard. Thanks for sharing it.
(2) Mary S. in PA: Check out the movie, “St. Vincent,” starring Bill Murray and some other very good actors whose names I cannot off-hand remember.
(3) Betsy S. in PA: How Jersey Are YOU?
Response: I got 62%, but my excuse is that I wasn’t born in the state–and I haven’t lived there for several years.
(4) Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas: Does This New Supership Live Up to the Hype?
Section 12A, NC events
(1) The Asheville Jewish Business Forum is pleased to announce its annual holiday party to be held Monday, December 1st from 5:30-7:30.
Party will be held at the home of new Forum member Judy McKnight. Her address is 31 Meadows Blake House Lane, Fletcher 28732. Her cell phone is (828) 691-5711. Her email is email@example.com. Catering will be provided by Judy’s husband Chef Michael.
You are encouraged to bring your spouse and also invite as many guests as you like. Cost is $15. You may click here to pay via Paypal:
You are welcome to bring an alcoholic beverage of your choice, whether it be beer, wine or spirits.
There will also be a Chinese Auction where all attendees are encouraged to bring a donated gift with any value they choose. The items will be sold silently to the highest bidder with all proceeds going into the AJBF general fund to be used to enhance marketing as well as benefit local Jewish organizations and causes.
Feel free to call AJBF President Brad Morris at 561-289-4451 with any questions you may have.
Kindly RSVP on or before Friday, November 28.