(1) Finding the right balance
(2) Millionaires Who Are Frugal When They Don’t Have to Be
(3) The evidence points to a better to way to fight insomnia
(4) With This Many Buskers in Asheville, a Discordant Note Was Inevitable
Section 12A, NC events
(1) Magic, Mirth & Meaning, hosted by Ricky D. Boone
Boy Scouts of America Help The Vanishing Wheelchair Kick off Summer Magic ShowsThe Vanishing Wheelchair is continuing its monthly magic shows, “Magic, Mirth & Meaning,” throughout the summer at St. Mary’s Church, 337 Charlotte Street in Asheville, North Carolina at a new start time: 7:30 p.m. The hour and a half shows give an opportunity for people with disabilities to showcase their talents in story telling, magic, and music. The next free show (with donations accepted) will be on June 27.
(2) Gary G. in NC: You’re welcome to check out Midsummer nights Dream at Montford Amphitheater. 3 more weekends left. Closes on the 4 th of July.
Section 12B, PA/NJ event
Tobi S. in PA: Join me on Thursday, June 25 for a movie under the stars! Disney’s Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, VERY BAD DAY will begin shortly after 8:00 pm in the Linksz Pavilion Courtyard at Bucks County Community College‘s Newtown Campus. For more information and to reserve your spot, please visit:http://weblink.donorperfect.com/alumnimovienight
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink