Section 2, part 2
(1) 12 restaurants with best senior discounts
(2) Win H. in NJ: I know it’s rough to lose a beloved pet. Hope you both are doing well. Take care.
(3) Some babies are just easier than others
(4) How to lose weight: 9 strategies to try
(5) An experimental autism treatment cost me my marriage
(6) STUDY: Smartasses Are More Creative And Have Greater Psychological Well-Being
Section 12A, NC events
(1) Local actress featured in “Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It,” presented at Malaprop’s on April 1
Emily Shaules, a local actress and business owner, was chosen to be one of the authors included in “Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It,” an anthology based on Elizabeth Gilbert’s massive best-selling novel, “Eat Pray Love.” Out of thousands of submissions, less than 50 essays were selected for the publication.
Ms. Shaules will be speaking and signing copies of the book at Malaprop’s Bookstore, located at 55 Haywood Street in downtown Asheville, on Friday, April 1st, from 7:00-8:15PM. Admission is free.
Ms. Shaules is an actress who has appeared on shows like ABC’s Nashville and Discovery ID’s Your Worst Nightmare. She is also the founder and owner of Shift Bars (the world’s first organic energy bar with only 1 gram of sugar).
(3) Mark your calendars now because Biltmore Lake’s own Deep River will be performing on Friday, April 15th at 7:30 p.m. at Feed & Seed in Fletcher, NC just outside of Asheville, which some of you know is one of the leading bluegrass venues in the Southeast and where Deep River is the honorary house country band!
Come out and see our fabulous new lead guitarist, Alec Fehl, a Berklee School of Music graduate who now teaches at the Asheville Music School and leads the Guitar Coalition of WNC!
Put on your dancing shoes or just come relax and tap your toes to our unique blend of originals, 70’s country crossovers from the Eagles, Linda Ronstadt and Pure Prairie League plus a heaping helping of your 80’s and 90’s country favorites like Patty Loveless, Kathy Mattea, Holly Dunn and Highway 101!
Section 12B, PA/NJ events
(1) Friday, April 1 at 8 PM
The Bucks County Cabaret
6426 York Rd, New Hope, Pennsylvania
For the first in our “First Friday Revue” series, seven of the finest and funniest singers prove that the jest is yet to come! Hosted by Tom Orr with Tim Brown on the piano.
FEATURING OUR APRIL FOOLS: Sharon Alexander, Jan Baldwin, Jarad Benn, Victoria Benn, JP Dunphy, Meagan Hill, and Andy Prescott.
Tickets are $15.
(2) PLUMSTEAD HISTORICAL SOCIETY
P.O. Box 1725
Plumsteadville, PA 18949
Dear Neighbors & Members:
The Plumstead Historical Society will hold its monthly meeting, Monday, March 21st, 2016 at 7 PM.
Program: ~ Adam Zayas from Moravian Pottery and Tile Works will speak about the history of potteries of Bucks County.
Meeting Place Plumstead Township Office 5186 Stump Road Plumsteadville.
Next Meeting – April 18th Program ~Karl & Mary Jo Gimber share their passion for hooked tavern & trade sign rugs