Section 2, part 2
(1) Bob Harris: Saw your standup routine … very funny.
Note: For those who missed it, you can still see it by clicking below.
(2) Lee Tomlinson: With all due respect. . .Steve Martin you’re not. But, hat last one about meeting your wife, was hilarious. Truly hilarious. LOVED it. You might have a future in comedy. . .if you keep going to men’s clubs and not having your wife kill you for doing so.
(3) Ariella St. Clair: Found out something disconcerting today. Had a scammer call claiming to be from my mortgage company. She wanted me to verify my information on my loan. I already knew there are a bunch of scams like this going around so I pressed her further and she hung up. Called the number back and got an answering machine. Called my mortgage company to confirm it was a scam and to report the phone number. Then I called the Yreka police who said they don’t take reports on phone scams and directed me to the Federal Trade Commission. Then wondering how this woman knew who was my mortgage company, I called the mortgage company back. I pay through a mortgage servicing company but my mortgage holder is Fannie Mae. Anyone can get names, phone numbers and mortgage servicing companies as it is considered public record. So beware any one calling for private information.
Note: What I do to avoid this happening … never take calls from numbers I don’t recognize.
(6) How to Predict Your Child’s Success
Section 12A, NC events
(1) Linda Pohl: If you have heard of the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) but never taken it or attended a Personality Type workshop, now is your chance. I am a certified MBTI user and will be giving a workshop on personality type at the clubhouse on Saturday, Dec. 30th from 9am – 4pm. Cost is $28 for supplies with lunch included. Please RSVP on the web site community calendar or email me at email@example.com if you would like to attend.
(2) Jeff Catanese:
(3) Judith Loniak: HOLIDAY ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW
Center For Spiritual Living
2 Science of Mind Way
Asheville, NC 28806
December 9th 10AM-4PM
December 10th 1PM-4PM
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A FANTASTIC SHOW!!
Photography, Wood Sculture, Glass Art, Textiles, Books by Local Authors, ,Handmade Soaps, Handmade Jewelry, Textile Crafts, and Make Your Own Crafts. All Local Artists
Plenty of free parking in lovely setting. Join us for the Fun!!!
Note: Following picture is just one of many from Judith that will be available.
(4) Rosanna Fox: Please come out next Saturday and help us support the African American businesses in Asheville!
Section 12B, PA/NJ event
The ladies of the Charitable Second Trinity Victory Church, last seen on our stage in 2014, have a mystery on their hands: Who stole the baby Jesus? Will this stop their spectacular holiday show? Not likely.